The Stick Tutorial. The Stick Tutorial.

Wow

This is great stuff. Thanks for taking making this!

Assault Part-5 Assault Part-5

Great

One of the best series that I enjoy most watching!

@Kilerman170:
Flash can really be a hell to do somtimes, especially when it's just about to create, create and create...

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Well

Not my favourite kind of game, but played some of it and you can see on long ways this is such a solid good game that you people almost would pay to play it!

Nice

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Very very good!

Really sucked me in like a "real" game. Nice gamplay, balanced and such! Loved it.

ultimate flash tutorial ultimate flash tutorial

Nice

Good stuff. Less talk, more learning.

PreLoader Tutorial PreLoader Tutorial

Cool.

Haven't tried following the tutorial practically yet, but after a readthrough it looked good!

Thanks!

Complete Flash Tutorial Complete Flash Tutorial

This is stuff!

Not a very hard flash making for you, but it's simple, pretty big and very easy to follow. Learned alot about the basic when using Flash.

Thanks!

Po's Kung Fu Maze BETA Po's Kung Fu Maze BETA

Keep working!

It was ok. But I guess you can make the quiality and smoothness better if you just want.

Good job, and thanks for posting this "demo" version!

WasabiNinja-XX responds:

im sorry i have scrapped this idea. maybe later, but thats later. i am now working on something better (maybe the same genre? ) and more flowing. the demo atleast should be done by tomorrow morning, and the full game by at the very latest sunday or monday. thanks! hope you like my new one, Cander-San.

Mouse Maze 2 (WNXX) Mouse Maze 2 (WNXX)

Good idea...

As yourself mentioned, it isn't a very well made game. But it's for sure a good idea to a nice and fun game. Keep the work up!

This game was pretty fun though if you didn't cheat. :O

WasabiNinja-XX responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the Save!

newbie button tutorial newbie button tutorial

Good

One of the best and most understandable buttom tutorial on NG. Thanks for posting!